These Air Fryer Salmon Patties are nice for utilizing leftover salmon or canned salmon and turning it into one thing scrumptious.
Air Fryer Salmon Patties
I eat salmon no less than twice per week and love discovering new methods to make it so I don’t get bored. The air fryer is ideal for cooking salmon fillets and patties. They brown and crisp up properly on the sides and take lower than 15 instances to make. The salmon combination is made with flaked salmon, Previous Bay seasoning, contemporary dill, and a few panko to bind them. I wish to serve them with salad and many contemporary lemon juice, however they’d even be nice in sliders or rice bowls. Extra air fryer salmon recipes you’ll take pleasure in are these Air Fryer Salmon Bites, Air Fryer Salmon with Maple Glaze, and Basil-Parmesan Air Fryer Salmon.
How do you retain salmon patties from falling aside?
When making salmon patties, you want binders, like panko and eggs, to maintain the fish collectively. I additionally suggest freezing the salmon combination for 10 minutes to assist it maintain collectively. And if it’s too moist, you possibly can at all times add a bit of additional panko.
Air Fryer Salmon Patties Elements
- Eggs: Two massive eggs act as a binder.
- Onion: Chop 1 / 4 cup of pink onion.
- Dill: You could possibly additionally use contemporary chives.
- Mayonnaise: Use any sort of mayo – Sir Kensington’s is my favourite.
- Mustard: Stir in two teaspoons of Dijon.
- Previous Bay Seasoning: In case you don’t have Previous Bay, substitute it with paprika, salt, and garlic powder.
- Salmon: Recent or canned salmon works for these patties. You’ll want one pound of contemporary, skinless salmon or two six-ounce cans.
- Panko: Purchase gluten-free panko in case you’re gluten-free.
Tips on how to Make Air Fryer Salmon Patties
- Prep the Air Fryer: Place a chunk of air fryer parchment paper within the basket or spray it with oil.
- Fish Combination: Mix the eggs, onion, dill, mayo, mustard, and Previous Bay in a medium bowl. Combine within the salmon and panko. Freeze it for 10 minutes, which helps forestall it from falling aside. If the combination continues to be too moist, add one other tablespoon of panko.
- Air Fry: Kind the fish into 6 muffins and switch them to the air fryer basket. Air fry the salmon patties at 400°F for eight to 10 minutes, flipping midway till golden brown.
- No Air Fryer? Observe the instructions for my Baked Salmon Muffins in case you’d fairly bake them within the oven.
What’s a remoulade sauce made from?
If you wish to take these wholesome salmon patties to the subsequent degree, make this straightforward remoulade sauce. Simply mix mayo, lemon juice, and capers and serve it over the salmon patties.
Tips on how to Serve Salmon Patties
Tips on how to Meal Prep Salmon Patties
This recipe is straightforward to halve if you wish to make fewer patties or double it to make extras for meal prep. Refrigerate the leftovers in an hermetic container for as much as three days. They’re wonderful eaten chilly over salads, however you may as well reheat them within the microwave till heat in case you want.
Extra Air Fryer Salmon Recipes You’ll Love
Yield: 3 servings
Serving Measurement: 2 patties
Place a chunk of air fryer parchment within the air fryer basket, or spray with oil.
In a medium bowl mix the egg, onion, dill, mayo, mustard and Previous Bay spice and blend. Add the salmon and panko and blend to mix.
Freeze for 10 minutes, to assist the combination maintain collectively. (If it’s too moist you possibly can add one other tablespoon panko)
Kind into 6 patties, tightly and switch to the air fryer basket.
Air fry them at 400F 8 to 10 minutes, flipping midway till golden brown.
Serve over a mattress of greens, on potato buns or in bowls with a squeeze of lemon excessive. Makes 6 patties.
Please depart a score and remark letting us know the way you appreciated this recipe! This helps our enterprise to thrive and proceed offering free, high-quality recipes for you.
Non-obligatory, to take this excessive make a remoulade sauce: mix mayo,
lemon juice and capers and serve over salmon patties.
Serving: 2 patties, Energy: 314 kcal, Carbohydrates: 9.5 g, Protein: 33.5 g, Fats: 14.5 g, Saturated Fats: 2.5 g, Ldl cholesterol: 225 mg, Sodium: 842 mg, Fiber: 0.5 g, Sugar: 1.5 g