The Sausage, Spinach & Smoked Mozzarella Pizza Recipe includes a 50/50 mozzarella and smoked mozzarella mix, sausage, child spinach and Roma tomatoes.
Sausage, Spinach & Smoked Mozzarella Pizza
Writer: Pizza At the moment
Recipe kind: pizza
- 14-ounce dough ball
- ¼ pound sausage, crumbled
- 8 ounces 50/50 mix mozzarella & smoked mozzarella
- ½ pound contemporary plum or Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 10-12 ounces contemporary child spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped contemporary garlic
- Stretch your dough. Unfold half the cheese mix.
- Sprinkle cooked sausage over the cheese.
- Lay sliced tomatoes evenly over cheese.
- Unfold spinach leaves evenly.
- Drizzle olive oil over spinach, adopted by chopped garlic.
- Sprinkle remaining 4 ounces of cheese and bake.